4/11/09

O&O Sigil

Because of boredom and a big ego, i made a sigil to represent myself and my art. I never ended up using it unfortunately but i do hope to someday get it tattooed onto my back. It's filled with symbolism: The crow skull being a symbol of death and it's also my favourite bird, the purple ring around the skull contains two non-inverted pentagrams which symbolize luck and a love of the earth, the purple ring itself is a royal colour, the words inside the ring are Ominous and Omnipotent which means dark (or evil if you think of me in that way) and all powerful, the swords represent power and loyalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really? A Comment? You are so great, thank you for commenting (unless you're spamming the comment box, in that case, f-you!)!!! We bloggers love comments, we really really do.