1/6/11

Odds n Ends

I'm gonna be honest, animals usually elude me. If i have no picture reference they come out looking like wacked out space aliens. For "Horse of Course" here i had picture reference and he came out good. Now, cats, there's something that i can never draw for beans, with or without picture reference; their faces are just so odd and smashed that my brain can't compute them into line and shading. I do give it a good try though, anywhoo...next...











Martin the Dragon was a practice sketch i did back in 2006. Now i'll show you the coloured version, which makes me laugh because he looks damn flitty with his adorable rainbow scales.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Really? A Comment? You are so great, thank you for commenting (unless you're spamming the comment box, in that case, f-you!)!!! We bloggers love comments, we really really do.